USS Seattle AOE-3 Veterans Association
1. A spouse or child of a crewmember is qualified to become a guest member of the Association, (no dues required).
Dues are due by January 15th each year. (There is also a lifetime membership option available).
These dues may be changed at any reunion general business meeting by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of members present.
1. To attend all reunions and vote at all elections on all issues at the general business meeting.
2. To offer motions, recommendations and proposals from the floor at the general business meeting in accordance with Roberts Rules of Order.
3. To receive all mailings or emailing published by the Association.
4. To present grievances to the Executive Board.
1. Maintain strue allegance to the United States of America.
2. Actively try to encourage other shipmates to join the association.
3. To conduct themselves in a manner reflecting credit upon the Association.
4. To pay annual dues to remain in good standing.
To join the Association Complete Your Shipmate Profile and Pay your dues :
Note: if you do not find your name in the Shipmate Profiles,
please contact Rich Toma, VP Membership at email@example.com.
Note: If you are an exsisting USSSVA member please go to the pay membership page
to pay dues or switch to life membership.