Add Name\Join\Pay Dues
USS Seattle AOE-3 Veterans Association
- To qualify for membership in the Association the applicant must have served as a crewmember aboard USS SEATTLE AOE-3 and have been Honorably Discharged or Retired from the U. S. Navy.
- A spouse or child of a crewmember is qualified to become a guest member of the Association, (no dues required).
- Membership requires the completion of an application form and payment of dues.
- Participation in any organization considered subversive to the United States of America will be cause for membership rejection.
- Annual dues are $30.00 per year.
Dues are due by January 15th each year. (There is also a life time membership option listed below).
These dues may be changed at any reunion general business meeting by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of members present.
- Rights and privileges of members in good standing shall be:
- To attend all reunions and vote at all elections on all issues at the general business meeting.
- To offer motions, recommendations and proposals from the floor at the general business meeting in accordance with Roberts Rules of Order.
- To receive all mailings or emailing published by the Association.
- To present grievances to the Executive Board.
- Members obligations shall be:
- Maintain true allegiance to the United States of America.
- Actively try to encourage other shipmates to join the association.
- To conduct themselves in a manner reflecting credit upon the Association.
- To pay annual dues to remain in good standing.
To join the Association Complete Your Shipmate Profile and
Pay dues :
Note: if you do not find your name in the Shipmate Profiles please contact Rich Toma, VP Membership at email@example.com.
Note: If you are an exsisting USSSVA member please go to the pay membership page to pay dues or switch to life membership.
New Annual Membership
New Life Membership
Send Check to:
USS Seattle (AOE-3) Veterans Association
Dan Justynski, Treasurer
7 South Balch Street
Hanover, NH 03755
You must be a member to submit this survey. If you are a member please log in first. You can't submit this form until you've logged in.
|* Answer Required
* Are you Paying with a Check? If yes, Use the drop down box below to select Mailing Check or OnLine Check.